We Evaluate Your Team Against
World’s Best Practice!
“Based on a data set of over 1.8 million sales professionals globally, we will accurately predict sales success 95% of the time”.
– Objective Management Group
Seriously, how can anyone help you if they don’t know who, where, how and why to help?
Imagine if you could diagnose what was holding most of your team back from being A Players? If you had the tools to identify whether it was their beliefs about money that prevented them from selling value. Whether their need for being liked prevented them from pushing back and asking more questions. Or if it was the leadership’s lack of accountability or process that was a chokehold for the business. So many areas outside of the numbers!
We evaluate and assess your business against three key areas:
- The business strategy that takes into account your processes, your pipeline, your message to market and your marketing strategies
- The sales teams performance in relation to three buckets – their will to sell, their sales DNA and their sales skills and finally,
- The sales leaders role when it comes to recruiting, motivating staff, coaching of the team and accountability.
This is then married together and benchmarked against 1.8 million salespeople globally.
Benchmarked from within your industry and without.
This is what gives you world’s best practice. We then we create a report with your individual company’s DNA written all over it.
This report provides us with the individual gaps of each salesperson, the sales leader and also the strategy around pipeline.
Identifying these key areas allow us to save training dollar and demonstrate an organic revenue growth chart with these areas being strengthened.
I’m sure you have asked yourself on numerous occasions –
- Why aren’t we more effective?
- How much more effective can we be?
- What will it take to accomplish that level of effectiveness?’
- How long will it take us to accomplish?
Having worked with hundreds of salespeople and sales teams, there are patterns of behaviour across all environments that could sabotage. Behaviours you would probably never know how to identify or address on your own. Behaviours that include:
- Inability to qualify, quantify and consult
- Low conversion
- High staff turnover
- Constant Excuses
- Lack of activity
- Lacking desire to succeed in the role
- Not having solid sales skills
- Lack of accountability
- No sales process
In addition to identifying and addressing these, imagine deep diving into your systems and metrics and analysing your pipeline based on the quality and quantity of opportunities.
Why not calculate the effectiveness of your team here with this Sales Effectiveness Grader.
Business Areas We Evaluate and Assess